Friday, January 24, 2014

Nothing smells better than the smell of a cake or bread being baked in the oven, specially when it is bitterly cold outside. The temperatures are frigid and there are piles of snow outside and guess what.......some more predicted in the coming days, practically every alternate day. In such conditions I hate stepping out, stuffing myself with heavy woolens.
So, today I decided to bake a nice loaf of bread and maybe some sweet buns.These buns are readily available in India in some small bakeries in small towns. As a kid I used to love having these buns with a hot cup of tea. Dunking them in tea gave me immense pleasure.
I normally knead enough dough to make two loafs of bread. Today, I shall bake one loaf of a sandwich bread and make a few buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment